If anyone does blogging properly, then it is one of the best recession proof online businesses. Running cost of a profitable blog is far cheaper than any offline business. That's why lots of people are trying to run blogs for making money. Click here to learn more about fanbox phone number.
Being a successful blogger doesn't need any special skill. You just need a passion of writing articles and doing some new things.
So here are the steps to make tons of money online through blogging:
1. Choose a niche: Probably, you're thinking what a niche is. Niche is just a topic for your blog. Your blog will deliver information about any particular niche. And you will write articles for a niche. Here are some popular niches:
2. Setting up a blog: There are lots of blogging platform on the internet. Most of them offer free blogging platforms. But if you are willing to make money through blogging, then you must invest some money on buying domain name and web hosting programs. It will give you higher returns of your efforts. WordPress.com provides best software for blogging.
3. Optimize your blog for money: Once you set up your self hosted blog with WordPress, then you need to optimize it for money. Always choose a theme that is a little bit dark. Know about WordPress Plug-in, and find the best Plug-ins for your blog. Use feedburner to increase your RSS visibility and get more subscribers.
4. Build content on your blog: Write some informative articles on your niche and post them on your blog. Utilize keywords on your blog posts. Your article should be keyword focused.
5. Build traffic on your blog: The best traffic provider is search engines. If you build your blog with WordPress, then you don't need to submit your blog to search engines. It will submit your blog post automatically whenever you make post. Writing for write keywords, using SEO strategies and posting articles frequently will dramatically increase your chances to rank high on search engines. And overall you will get lots of free traffic. But, for instant traffic you should use article marketing.
6. Monetize your blog: Google AdSense is the best monetization method for any blogger. In this program, you will make money whenever your visitors click on your Google ads. Here are some other adverting programs you can use on your blog. For more info visit fanbox profile.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.